Friday, February 17, 2012

Celebrity Look Alikes

I have had a lot of free time over this past little while and desided to put together, what I like to call, The Wilson Girl Celebrity Look Alike Portfolio. It is a little creepy but very fun to put together
                                    Reese Witherspoon                          Mckenna                                       
                            Taylor Swift                     Whitney                                

Ashley Benson                               Hayley

Jessica Simpson                                        Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. I really had to stare hard to make sure that was Mckenna and not Reese Witherspoon. I seriously thought it was the same person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun post! You girls got the poses spot on :) Lovely little blog you have here <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I'm so impressed! Love your blog. You girls are gorgeous. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog. Love it! You guys remind me of my sisters. :)
    These look alikes are crazy! I can definitely see the resemblance in all of them. Gorgeous!

    Allie Ruth Morris

    ReplyDelete