Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Nutella Obsession

Skyping with Hayley turned into a war on who has more Nutella. Unfortunatly Hay won with four COSTCO sized containers, while I had three (but in my deffence they weren't all hers). Now if you don't know what Nutella is, which you all should, it is the most amazing chocolately goodness that can instantly bring happiness to anyone. As you can see, we load way to much of this stuff in our pantry and into our system. I wouldn't say that it is the best thing for you, but I always say, "The more calories, the better it tastes."

3 comments:

  1. its really good if u melt it in the microwave and then dip strawberries and bananas into it yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm right there with you.... i love nutella. I have to try not to buy it- because it would be gone in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, i had nutella for the first time just a few months ago for my crepes and it was delicious!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete