Thursday, May 3, 2012

Home sweet home







In the midst of moving, school, and work, there is always room to make time to come home for a week to visit the family.  I'm so glad I was able to come down for a spontaneous trip to see the people I love and even though its only a short week..its totally worth it.  I have the most amazing family ever!! Monday I start classes again at a whole new school, new state, and all new people.  It's a huge change for me and something I never had planned in the picture.  But I realized that there are just some things we've got to do in life that are out of our comfort zone if we want to acheive those dreams and goals we have always wanted. I'm so excited for this new adventure, being close to so much extended family now, new friends and hopefully on the path for me finally becoming a nurse!!

3 comments:

  1. I love all these picture and how candid the each are. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally coming home with you next time :) These pictures are beautiful!! "Home" looks like so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures! You look have so much fun :D By the way follow you, mind to check out my blog and follow me back ?:)

    ReplyDelete