Monday, April 23, 2012

Time Well Spent




1)Easter and the loads of chocolates(particularly the bordeaus) that occupied my whole week, time and time again convincing me to have just 'one' more.

2) Spring Shopping finally came around! I blame my indecisive genes for our three hour trip at the mall that my poor mom had to deal with.

3) Hunger Games showing, which I must say was AMAZING! Came home that night and siked myself to read Catching Fire...within 24 hours.

4) Finally did something with my naked walls that have been staring at me for the past few weeks, and couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

5) Made a visit to the Paris Train Station and took my first train ride, that I can remember.

 6) Went to Diamond Valley Lake with a beautiful view you don't see everyday. Hiking and I started on the wrong foot, but after the third time I tripped...well lets just say we are still working on it.


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures Ken! I love your outfit with that chucnky scarf.

    I didn't know you went to "Paris, France" LOL :)

    ReplyDelete