Monday, November 7, 2011

Egg yoken' the face



This past weekend I went and picked up my cousin Kiersten on my way home from work to come stay the night with Kenna and me.  It was such a fun night to be able to hang out, laugh, do makeup and hair, take pictures, and last but not least...Facials! I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the egg yoke mask before, but for those of you who haven't, this is what it consists of:
1. Crack open 1 egg
2. Seperate the whites from the yoke
3. Apply yoke with fingers all over the face....Disgusting? Yes.
As you can see, we got carried away with it and could not stop laughing because of how hard, and wrinkly it makes the face look and feel. BUT, after washing it off, you'll have the softest skin! Try it..I dare you. 

1 comment:

  1. aha:) This was soo fun and yes it REALLY does make your skin soooo soft

    ReplyDelete