Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Nails 101

If you haven't noticed I am in love with Nail Polish! It's a recent addiction I have been suffering from. Ever since I bought my first OPI nail polish I have been in love. I go back and forth between OPI and Essie. I love the size of the brush and the colors from Essie, but OPI has a larger variety of colors. Both are fantastic. I told my husband the other day that I bought a new nail polish, and in the most sincere voice he says "Oh no! Did you run out?" At first I thought he was being serious, but if you also know Chad you know he was teasing me. He realizes I have an obsession, and is also an enabler. Sometimes he even surprises me with new colors!

I found this link via Pinterest that I thought I would share with you all. It is a great little guide on how to apply nail polish properly. I hope you find this as helpful as I did.



I put this to the test, see the result here.

No comments:

Post a Comment