Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dress it Up!

Hi Everyone! I'm excited to post here on this blog with my sisters! I also blog over here,  about my life as a young married and the fun things me and my husband try and do before we settle down and have some little ones.

Today I am going to talk about the classic jeans and a t-shirt look. I love to wear jeans and pair it with my favorite t-shirt from Target. I have this tee in almost every color. But sometimes jeans and a t-shirt can get boring, or you may want to dress it up for a night time look. Here are a few ideas that you can do to spice up the classic look.

First you can add a belt, tuck in the front a little bit and put on a colorful scarf. Right here you could put on a pair of sandals and call it good for a day outing.
Or you can add a necklace instead of the scarf for a fancier look. I also added earrings and my favorite gold watch.
Now you need some heels. I love wearing these jewel toned wedges, they are super comfortable.  I bought them here
      
And lastly I threw on a black blazer from H&M to give the outfit some layer.
And there you have it, from daytime comfy to night time appropriate!

3 comments:

  1. I love your tips!! Even "older" girls can wear them! Thank you. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this blog. All 4 of you girls are so cute! Makes me wish I had a sister growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm obsessssed with your shoes!! lovin' the blog girls!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete