Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I think it's time for BREAK!







After these past crazy two months, I think it is time for Thanks Giving Break to come our way! My life consists of waking up at 5:00 am for seminary, school till 2:30 pm, volleyball practice till 5:00 pm, and then I have dinner, homework and my day starts all over again... 'LUCKY ME!' I swear I will end up getting grey hair by the time I am 20, and old lady wrinkles by age 25 with all the lack of sleep I am getting(Hmm, maybe that's what I should be for Halloween, and OLD LADY). But I don't know how I would go through everyday without my sistas' support in everything I do. It has taken us many years to realize that it is so much easier to support each other than to tear one another down, which we have done plenty of times. We all are much closer and happier now that we find ways to get along. I look up to everyone of them because of the great examples they have set for me. Since we all are at different points in our lives, I find out new things everyday by their posts on our blog, just like all of you. This is a new chapter in all of our lives, and I hope this blog can continue to spread to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment