Sunday, October 2, 2011

Introducing....Whitney!





Hello my fellow bloggers, this is McKenna writing to you today!!! I just want to say that I am so excited to start this blog of the Lifestyles of the Sisterhood! Today I would like to introduce you to my oldest sister WHITNEY!! Whitney is 24 years old, and is married to the one and only Chad Davenport. She graduated from BYU Provo, and is now living in Torrance, CA. She is a true California girl, going to the beach every Saturday and as tan as can be. She is an all around beautiful person inside and out and has been an inspiration to me since birth. When all four of us girls were younger, I definitely wouldn't say we were picture perfect sisters. It seemed more often than not we were fighting over shared clothes, and other arguments that all sisters have. I feel that as we have gotten older, the four of us have gotten so much closer. Whitney has always had great judgment, whether it be in clothes, boys...ect. Growing up I never realized how lucky I was to have her around until she was off to college, and then married. Although we live two hours away, I cherish every moment I have to spend with her, not knowing how long it will be until we see each other again. Our conversations always end up being about new hair styles, Essie nail polish, or bargain deals we have made from previous shopping trips. I feel extremely blessed to have such an amazing sister in my life .Through this blog, you will see the qualities in her that I've seen throughout my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment