Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Hi Everyone! Happy Monday. I hope you all had a great weekend! My agenda went like this:
1. Shopping and doing Nails with a friend
2. Playing in a Beach Volleyball Tournament
3. Hot Tub and dinner with husband
4. Church and Sunday Nap

The Sunday nap is the key part of the weekend. Being a "Wilson" means that you love to sleep. We love to shut down on Sunday and take a nice snooze. I can't be changed, it's in my DNA. Alyssa is probably the best "napper". She can go down for 4 hours no problem. Well actually the only problem with taking a nap is not being able to fall asleep. I have many memories of being super hyper with my sisters in the late hours of Sunday. We would try and lay down in bed but would end up laughing and talking because none of us could fall asleep. I miss those days, Chad is not a "napper" so I have to convince him to stay up late with me while I can't fall asleep. If I can't convince him, then I get on the computer and skype with my sisters :)

Also I blogged over here today about Candy Corn Nails. Go check it out and let me know if you try it :)



1 comment:

  1. if I painted my nails like that I'd crave candy corn even more than I do already.

    ReplyDelete